Jhelum Valley Campus
Form more information call on these numbers
|Directorate of Students' Affairs:
||Jhelum Valley Campus:
|| 05822-960418-960425: 05822-960437 Fax. 05822-960437
|| Code of Conduct
How and where to Apply?
- Prospectus & admission forms are available from admission desk Jhelum Valley Campus Hattian Bala, DSA office Muzaffarabad.
- Applicants interested for admission at Jhelum Valley Campus Hattian Bala are informed to submit their complete forms by mentioning JVC along with required documents at admission desk Jhelum Valley Campus Hattian Bala before 26/09/2016.
- Entry test for BSCS will be held at Jhelum Valley Campus as per schedule of advertisement .
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
- Entry Test Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
- NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
- A copy of Domicile & State SubjectCertificate.
- A copy of National Identity Card/ Form-B
- Four recent passport size photographs.
- Admission Policy: The University offers admissions for graduate and postgraduate classes during the fall and spring semesters in each year.
- The Registrar office issues Admission Notice/Advertisement/Schedule. Prospectus containing application forms for admission are issued and received by the office of Director Students Affairs Muzaffarabad.
- Admission Procedure: Students can collect and submit their application forms from admission officers office established in Muzaffarabad Deputy Director Students Affairs distributes and collects admission form.
- All other information will be available at the same offices.
- A Central Semester Desk (CSD) will assist candidates in the admission process. Local Semester Desk (LSD) will assist them at each campus adopting the following procedure for admission:
- Collection of Admission forms in CSD / LSD.
Scrutiny of documents and preparation of merit list by Admission Committee.
- Display of merit list by CSD/LSD.
- Submission of fee.
CSD and LSD: Central and Local Semester Desks will help students when they are collecting forms and submitting fee or register themselves for any semester.
The CSD will consist of the following counters to assist students:
- Registration Counter
- Controller Exams Counter
- Director Finance Counter
- Bank Counter
- Departmental Counter
- Admission Office
- Information Counter
Certificates to be attached with the application form; Attested copies of the following certificates /degrees should accompany the application:
- DMC's of the examinations passed.
- Character certificate issued by Principal of last attended.
- Migration certificate (if applicable).
- State subject certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- National Identity Card.
- Five passport size photographs.
- No objection certificate in case of those serving in Govt. or any other Institution, from their employer.
- Candidates seeking admission under any of the reserved seats/ categories, should submit relevant certificate issued by competent authority and any other plea such as "Certificate under process" shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application forms:
Application completed in all aspects and attached with the Demand Draft/ Cash Deposit receipt of Habib Bank University Branches together with necessary certificates shall be deposited by candidates in the office of Director Students Affairs at Muzaffarabad campus on or before due date against a proper receipt.
- Late Admission: In case some seats fall vacant after the completion of admission process, late admission may be offered to the candidate within the 3rd week after commencement of the semester. However, in such a case the student shall be responsible to make up any kind of deficiencies.